Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10-Year High School Reunion

Me with Ryan Montague (our Mr. Park Hill senior year)
I'm wearing 4-inch heels and still barely come up to his shoulder. Sheesh!
Kelly Armstrong, Me, Fred Maidment, Valerie Jones
Me with Kelly Armstrong (have known her since 8th grade!)
We used to hang out every day in the summertime at the pool or each other's house.
Me with Laura Meek Coppess (we used to ride the bus together in 8th grade)
Margaret Keiffer Bailey, Me, Tara Sloan Painter (my church girls!)
Me with Sarah Kinkaide Canovi (we used to hang out in 8th grade, too)
Ryan Pigg and me (good friend from high school and college)
Me and Niki Campbell Bradshaw (we took theater classes together in high school)
Jason Blazer and Me (my Shapoopie partner in Music Man freshman year)
Cari, Me, Jeff, Kaitlyn, and Ashley at the Visitor's Center in Independence, MO
The whole gang, Class of 1999 (a few got cut off on the sides)
Margaret Keiffer Bailey and Me
Me and Tyson Leone
A pic of me before the party
Me and Cari Moegling Maughan (one of my best friends from college days)

Has it been that long, really? I found the perfect outfit at Ross for WAY under my budget. Score! I also got some awesome shoes to go with it. I flew out to KC, MO and stayed with my good friends Cari and Jeff Maughan and their adorable little girls. The reunion was great. I missed everyone and it was a bit sureal to see everyone together and married and having kids and all. But, life goes on, right? I had a blast and I'm so glad I went. The only downside was not having Alice Anne there by my side. :(

1 comment:

  1. Lolly!!

    Yay! I found your card you wrote the blog address on (finally...it was lost in the abyss I call my purse) and here I am!!!

    You are just a babe..you know that right?

    I LOVED you on WOF..haha! That was awesome!
    And your cakes!!!!
    oh...we could be dangerous together.
    I think I have made at least 10 cakes this summer. ummm, for no real reason except to eat them haha. So, I'll bake them, and you decorate them k? And then, I'll have to join you in your marathon training.

    :)
    xo
    tara

    ReplyDelete