Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Perform, perform, perform!

I'm very excited because I have an audition coming up for A Little Night Music with Lyric Opera. I love that company. Great shows and people. I was asked to do Pirates of Penzance in April, so I'm looking forward to that! But, I have a shot at a role in the Sondheim show, too, so I figured, why not give it a shot?

Ibis is working again! Yay! The only downside, is that he works nights from 6pm to 2am. Yikes! I actually love having him home during the day, but I miss him at night. :( But, it's work, right? We have a lot of good prospects on the horizon and MK is doing great! I'm very excited for my business and I have lots to keep me busy.

Marli is going to be a WWE Diva for Halloween. Yeah, not my idea. Ibis thought it would be cute. He bought her a Women's Champion belt for her for Christmas when she was a month old and now he wants to dress her up. It's original, I'll give him that! She'll wear a black leotard with black pants and a sparkly headband and her belt. It'll be super cute. Mia is going to be Tinker Bell and Tristan will be Peter Pan. Cute! Reagan, who gets to spend Halloween with Grandma Mary, will be Minnie Mouse. Adorable! I'll definitely post pics after the fun night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment