Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beginning of a new career perhaps????

So, I applied for a position as a cake decorator at Crumbs of Paris. That is where my best friend got my baby shower cake and it was delicious and beautiful! I know I don't have a lot of experience, but I do have a little and I'd love to learn and grow in an actual bakery. So, I have an interview on Thursday with the executive pastry chef. I'm excited and a bit nervous, but you never know what you can do unless you just go for it, right?? Here are some pics of some of my cakes:

This one was a cake we made in my beginning cake decorating class.


I made this cake for Tristan's Little League cake auction. It was auctioned off for at least $50 or more.

I made this for some of my consultants who achieved star consultant status one quarter last year.

This was for Alfredo's (Ibis's dad) birthday last year.

1 comment: