Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun with Marli

Marli and I went to the park today and we had a blast splashing in the water and playing on the playground. Here are some pics!
A couple of weeks ago, I had Rene, Geno, Coco, Tristan and Mia come over for an impromptu dinner. I made a roast and it was so big, I thought I'd invite everyone! Well, Mia and Marli both needed a bath, so we stuck them in the tub together and of course, we HAD to take pictures! Here they are!

Both the girls smiling pretty!!!

Crazy hairdos for the both of 'em!

Marli's vocabulary is growing. Here is a list of the words she says now: mama, uh-oh!, fow-ow (flower), efow (elephant), nana (banana and Grandma Coco), shoe, Pooh, waz is? (what's this?)

She really knows and understands us now. We'll tell her to go get something or go do something and she does it. She keeps a lot of stuffed animals in her crib and Ibis and I will ask her to find Tigger, Lambie, Dolly, Monkey, Wiener Dog, etc. and hand it to us and she knows each one of them out of a pile of animals. What else.....she is still afraid of Bebo, Ibis's cousin......I don't know why. She just freaks out when she sees him. :o( He's so nice, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment