Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Here they are! Rachel Wattson of Rachel Wattson Photography took our pictures. Her website is www.rachelwattsonphotography.com if you're interested in seeing more of her work. We had a blast! Ibis is such a good daddy!














Of course, my hair is long in these pictures and I just recently chopped it off and donated most of it to Locks of Love. That was the first time I'd been able to do that and I would love to do it again once it grows out again. For now, I have a cute little bob that's shorter in back and longer in front. But, I have no pics yet of it, so stay tuned! Marli had sooo much fun at this shoot because she pretty much got to just run around the playground and Rachel snapped photo after photo of her laughing and playing. Fun day.

1 comment: