Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

1. Be better about getting organized.
2. Really get my cake biz off the ground. I already have 2 wedding cakes booked for this summer, a baby shower cake in a couple of weeks and more to come!
3. Update my blogs more.
4. Make more money than last year in all areas of life (ballroom dancing, cake decorating, Mary Kay, performance, etc.)
5. Expand my family (hee hee-no there's nothing to report......yet)
6. Be accountable with my businesses.
7. Find time to scrapbook (naptime should be set aside for that again, ja?)
8. Attend the temple more often (Ibis and I went 9 out of 12 months last year...not bad for quadrupling our efforts). But, I'd like to stick with it and attend at least once a month to truly reach that goal.
9. Be very diligent in my calling as Primary President and get all the knowledge I need of the position so that I can be a great leader to the children in my ward.
10. LOSE 5 MORE POUNDS! Attending the gym is something I've grown to love and I definitely need to keep that up.
11. Hardest one of all.............cut back on the sweets. That should help me to attain number 10, don't ya think?

Well, I'll keep everyone (that would be all 2 of you who probably read this blog!) updated on these as the year goes on. Hey, it's always good to have a goal, right?

POWER ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment